This page basicly shows the video of our first RoboSlide 40-X1 prototype.
The RoboSlide 40-X1 is a motorized camera slider, nothing more, nothing less.
The main goal is not to include every function we can imagine, those are on the market already.
The goal is to keep them affordable, but still use great quality materials.
Prototype information :
Delrin low friction slider rail (1,2meter in this case)
Speed controlled DC motor 6 – 15 V/DC (4s Lipo used for demo)
The feet as shown in the movie will be replaced (Ideas?)
The rail can be mounted on two tripods as well.
(First test : maximum speed 1m/min | minimum speed 0.14m/min)
If you have any questions about this slider feel free to contact us.
A full review and test will be done soon together with my buddy at Jacques Productions.
Leo Beugen from https://leo-creations.nl/ has done the first RoboSlide tests.
We combined our own tests and conclusions with those made by Leo.
We will be looking in to possible upgrades on the following:
– for rail lengths over 1,2m in combination with a heavy camera a heavier rail is preferred.
– If posible increase maximum speed.
– used end-switches on the rail.
– Include power connector on the remote control.
– wheels are not working, so these can be removed.
– Feet should be improved, and more space is needed for bigger tripods.
This is the test video made by Leo :
Improvement ideas are welcome.
Feel free to comment.
There is a new model, the RoboSlide 60X1 motorized camera slider.
– The new slider has a stronger rail (60mm wide IGUS).
– Faster and more silent motor with planetary gearbox.
– Limit switches to stop motion at the end of the rails.
– An all new slick remote control with power plug in stead of battery compartment.
If you are interested please contact me.